Struggles. Pain. Illness. Grief. We all know suffering. We hold our own suffering, and often, that of those around us and in the world.
During the season of Lent, we pause to sit with the suffering of Jesus.
How do we connect Jesus' suffering with our own?
How do we let that heal us?
How do we acknowledge deep in our bones Jesus' humanity and love for us?
This retreat is a prayerful guide to bring the suffering you see to Jesus. Be comforted as you put your cares upon Jesus and walk with Him to the cross. End this retreat with a bone-deep understanding that Jesus is our companion who is here for us, hears our cries, understands our pain, and provides a path for healing and peace.
Let's Walk Together:
Starting on March 1 and ending on the Wednesday of Holy Week, March 31, this retreat is a month-long walk with Jesus through video reflections, scripture, guided audio reflections, optional live community prayer, and prompts for personal reflection.
This unique online retreat, incorporating a variety of contemplative prayer methods and leaning on the third week of the Spiritual Exercises of Saint Ignatius, provides a plan for reflection and prayer done on your own schedule.
We'll look at suffering through the eyes of Jesus with these themes:
- I'm Here
- Tell Me
- Fix Your Eyes on Me
- Draw Near to Me
- Offer It To Me
Each week includes two video reflections by Ignatian-trained spiritual directors and retreat facilitators, three guided audio prayer reflections, and a weekly prayer guide.
- Weekly LIVE community prayer calls via Zoom, offered at two different times
- Recorded replay of the LIVE Zoom calls
- Prayer library to help you dive deeper into the prayer methods used during the retreat to continue to develop and deepen your practice of prayer long after Lent ends
- A global community to accompany you through the Lenten season
- An easy plan for you to follow to deepen your relationship with Jesus and truly know that Jesus is our companion, always here for us
- Ground yourself in prayer and have a meaningful Lent
We Want You To Join Us:
As a guiding principal in our ministry, we do not want the financial aspect to keep you from attending. If you want to attend this retreat and your budget does not allow for it at this moment, please email us at [email protected].